Monday, September 6, 2010

The 4 Noble Truths of Traffic

As we near the end of my facilitator training, I thought that I would share the fruit of some of my work. This audio link is from a recent talk I gave at Against the Stream Buddhist Meditation Society in Los Angeles. Many thanks to Mary Stancavage for offering me the opportunity to sub for her class, and also a shout out to my #OMCru friend @ZenOutlaw for encouraging me to post the talk on the web.

It's interesting for me to note that although I speak regularly how nervous I am about putting this up on the web. Perhaps it's because this is one of the first public talks that I have given where I trusted myself enough to speak without notes or extensive preparation. I have been encouraged to speak from what I know, which is what I was attempting to do with this talk.

I hope you enjoy the talk and the meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment